About FISC Referees
In 2013, the Frederick Indoor Sports Center (FISC) adopted the USIndoor Referee Program. It is the only program in the world that offers specialized education and training necessary for indoor soccer referees to receive a nationally recognized credential for youth and amateur, regional and national tournament, and professional competition.
In addition to earning USIndoor accreditation, all FISC Referees must follow other guidelines set forth in the FISC Adult Soccer League Handbook. All Referees must provide excellence in officiating and display the highest level of professionalism through service and dedication.
How Do I Become a FISC Referee?
- Complete USIndoor Certification course.
- Sign up to shadow three games with a seasoned FISC Refereee.
- Contact FISC Programming Department @ 240.215.4040 for details on dates/schedules, etc. related to #1 and #2.
Note: FISC reserves the right to rule and make judgments on all matters related to referees.
FISC Referee Oath
I, as a referee, am committed to:
1. Officiating matches in a fair and safe manner that ensures player and spectator enjoyment.
2. Maintaining my physical fitness for peak performance.
3. Faithfully keeping all appointments assigned to and accepted by me.
4. Supporting my fellow officials with loyalty, pride and dignity.
5. Conducting myself in a way to be ethically and morally beyond reproach.
6. Granting players and coaches dignity and self-respect.
7. Remaining committed to continuous learning and an improvement process that enables me to perform to my full potential.
8. Abide by the policies and rules set forth in the FISC Adult Soccer League Handbook.
You will need Adobe Reader to open these files: Click Here to download for free.
Review our soccer rules - click here
FISC is a membership facility and all members are required to maintain a FISC ID card.
Get your card online (Youth : Adult) or stop by the FISC Welcome Desk. A staff member will be happy to assist you!
FISC utilizes a Member ID system to manage the ¾ of a million annual visitors and patrons, who use the facility to participate in leagues, camps, clinics, events or fundraisers.
Still have questions?
Contact us directly, for more information: Sheldon Shealer, Adult Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org