Summer of Discovery!
Camps led by Ignite Kids Club. SAVE $55 w/sign up before Mar. 31
Perfect for rising K - 8th graders.
What to expect:
- Field trips/pool days.
- Age-appropriate activities.
- Sports with a concentration on sport specific skills, skill progression and fun games.
- LEGO challenges.
- Team building exercises through music and movement.
- Customized arts/crafts with assembly of portfolios and presentations in art shows.
Registration Now Open! SAVE $55 w/sign up before Mar. 31
- $55.00 registraion fee/per child (waived when registering before March 31st)
- 5-day: $235.00
- 3-day: $185.00 - Only 20 spots available per week. A $50 deposit is required per each registered week.
- Please click the SIGN UP NOW button for class dates/times/descriptions.
Call Cindy Burke at 703.956.6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FISC is a membership facility and all members are required to maintain a FISC ID card.
Get your card online (Youth : Adult) or stop by the FISC Welcome Desk. A staff member will be happy to assist you!
FISC utilizes a Member ID system to manage the ¾ of a million annual visitors and patrons, who use the facility to participate in leagues, camps, clinics, events or fundraisers.
Still have questions?
Contact us directly, for more information:
Sheldon Shealer, Program Director at 240-215-4040 or email@example.com