College Students getfit@fisc!
Area college students now receive discounts and rewards from the Frederick Indoor Sports Center (FISC)--just for being a student. Effective September 1, 2016, any eligible student at Frederick Community College, Hood College and Mount St. Mary’s University receives a FREE FISC ID/Perk$ card—a $25 value! To obtain a card, students must visit the FISC Welcome Desk and provide two valid IDs including a driver’s license and school ID badge.
FISC has a unique membership and monthly payment plan system. “No one else in the industry is doing this. Just like at a fitness center, anyone who participates in any program gets a FISC ID card. But ours is also a rewards/perk card. Every time you spend money, you earn points. Points get you coupons for discounts to the Replay Café, for FISC programming and on cool stuff offered by our advertisers and sponsoring businesses,” says Tony “C” Checchia, FISC Owner.
FISC is a completely renovated 65,000 square-foot indoor sports and training venue featuring state-of-the-art playing conditions. An average of 15,000 adult and youth visitors go to FISC every week to play sports, take part in events or enjoy a meal at the Replay Café. We run year round sports programs--even bubble soccer—are played on our professional turf fields.
More About FISC
- Frederick Indoor Training (F.I.T.), fitness center
- Events: birthday parties, dog shows, team building, and health fairs
- Replay Café featuring Starbucks
- Computer repair shop (It Needs Help)
- Driving school (I-Drive Smart)
- Lacrosse club (Lax Factory)
- Physical therapist (Superior Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab)
- Soccer store (Frederick Soccer Supplies)
- Golden Knights Karate
To learn more about FISC visit us, or call 240.215.4040!