About Us / General Policies
► Registration & Refund Policies (Tournaments, Sessions and Programs)
- All registrations are final.
- Refunds are only issued if FISC fails to program the session, clinic or program after registration has been completed.
- All teams must meet the “minimum player required” registration in order to be considered a valid team.
- No make-ups, refunds or credits for missed games, clinics or programs.
- No pro-rating of fees (other than for free agents) for late sign-ups.
- No refunds (partial or whole), due to suspensions or injury. In the case of an injury and with valid medical documentation, FISC will consider a prorated in house credit toward future FISC programming.
- All registrations and/or team rosters should be received two weeks prior to starting date to be considered for program/activity.
- Full payments are the responsibility of the individual making the payment. Any member who registers for a team and fails to pay will not be permitted to participate until his/her financial obligation has been met.
► General Session Policies
- All Members must check-in at the welcome desk beginning 10 minutes prior to his/her scheduled game time.
- All team rosters are locked in after week 2 of the session.
- Only players and a team manager/coach are permitted in the player areas.
- Captains may submit a hardship request to replace a player due to an extended injury.
► Player "X" Spot (revolving guest player spot)
- Each team receives one Player "X" spot per session.
- Teams may purchase a second Player "X" spot at their discretion.
► Inclement Weather Policy
While winter weather is sometimes a welcome change and invitation to slow down from our hectic schedules, we know no one likes to miss game day at FISC, due to a few flakes!
To better serve you, and in response to what we know you’ve been asking for, we’ve revised our inclement weather policy to allow for a limited number of make-up games for any games missed due to weather-related closings. Here’s what you need to know:
- Safety First! FISC will make decisions on closing based on safety for all patrons and staff.
- Read your email! Announcements will be made at least two hours prior to any scheduled event(s), and all patrons with registered e-mail addresses will receive notification via e-mail.
- Check frederickindoor.com. To check the status of events at FISC, visit the FISC website (News & Events section), and Facebook page.
Make-up games: FISC has built in time in future season schedules to allow make up days for a select number of make-up games. However, given the complexity of the schedules, which are set one year in advance, and volume of play on our fields, special requests cannot be accommodated. Therefore, each team affected by a weather closing will have only one option for a make-up timeslot, if slots are available.
► Parking Policy
- DO NOT leave valuables visible inside vehicles.
- FISC Management does not accept responsibility for any loss, theft and/or damage to vehicles and/or valuables left in vehicles or any other mode of transport of members or guests while on gym premises or in any parking area designated for use by members or their guests.
WARNING: PARKING LOTS FOR SPORTS FACILITIES ARE FREQUENT TARGETS FOR THIEVES TO STEAL PERSONAL BELONGINGS LEFT IN VEHICLES BY FACILITY VISITORS/MEMBERS, ACCORDING TO POLICE REPORTS.